Terms & Conditions
The MD Rewards Program is a coalition loyalty marketing program owned and operated by MD Marine Insurance Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "MD Marine"). The MD Rewards Program allows members, which are defined as a natural person (s) registered as a member to the MD Rewards Program (the “Member” or collectively as the “Members”) to earn Reward points through lead generation and redeem MD Rewards for a variety of travel, merchandise, gift cards, and other rewards.
In accepting to join or continue your MD Reward Membership, you acknowledge that MD Marine assumes no contractual or legal responsibility to you and has specifically limited its legal obligations in its arrangements with the partners to whom MD Marine sells MD Rewards, and from whom rewards are supplied.
The accumulation of MD Rewards does not entitle members to any vested rights and, in accumulating MD Rewards, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any award/reward grid or level. Changes to any of these matters may affect MD Rewards that a member has already accumulated, as well as any future accumulation of MD Rewards.
You acknowledge and accept as a condition of continued membership that:
- MD Rewards have no monetary value whatsoever and cannot under any circumstances form the basis of a monetary claim against MD Marine.
- In minimum, a total of 75 Reward points needs to be reached in order to begin redeeming.
- MD Reward Membership is limited to natural persons, and no corporation, trust, partnership or other entity may hold membership in the MD Rewards Program except as may be authorized by MD Marine at its sole discretion.
- MD Rewards or Rewards or any other benefits are personal to the member and cannot be exchanged for cash, assigned, traded, willed or otherwise transferred (other than with the consent of MD Marine and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions), and any assignment or transfer in violation of these rules will be void and may, at the discretion of MD Marine, result in the loss of membership or the cancellation of the affected reward, as the case may be.
- Notwithstanding any of the above, MD Marine may, from time to time, in its sole discretion, allow members to do
- transfer points to another account
- transfer points after death
- transfer points after leaving members current employer
- reinstate expired points.
- MD Marine assumes no liability to members whatsoever by reason of the termination of, or amendment to, the MD Rewards Program, in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of reward partners.
- MD Marine specifically reserves the right to unilaterally amend the provisions of these General Terms and
- the nature of the MD Rewards Program
- partner, supplier, or vendor obligations and liability
- rights and liabilities of MD Marine or members
- enrolment and membership conditions, restrictions and sanctions
- the accumulation, redemption, expiry or cancellation of rewards
- characteristics or attributes of rewards
- purchase of rewards.
- the termination of the MD Rewards Program or membership, or the subjects under these General Terms and Conditions that may be amended and the manner of doing so
- governing law and jurisdiction.
- MD Marine will give 30 days' notice of any changes to these General Terms and Conditions, and a comparison illustrating the changes.
- If a member does not accept any change, the member may cancel membership in the MD Rewards Program within 30 days after the effective date of the change, by way of notice to MD Marine, without cost, penalty or cancellation indemnity.
- MD Marine or its partners may refuse reward redemptions, reverse reward redemptions already claimed, or deduct rewards from a member's account where the redemption is based on an error in the rewards required for the redemption or an error in the amount of rewards credited to an account, whether that error occurred through an act or omission of MD Marine or one of its partners or suppliers. Each MD Rewards Member consents to the disclosure of the account information that is necessary or useful to achieve the reversal.
- MD Rewards Membership is a privilege that can be revoked by MD Marine at its discretion at any time and without compensation including, without limitation, abuse by the member of any of these General Terms and Conditions or any other actions deemed by MD Marine, acting in its sole discretion, to be deleterious to MD Marine, the MD Rewards Program or the interests of its partners or suppliers.
- In order to accumulate or redeem MD Rewards, you must be an MD Rewards Member in good standing.
- From time to time, members may receive personalized offers or exclusive offers extended to certain segments of our membership or selected members.
- Members can withdraw consent to receive marketing material at any time by unsubscribing from any email or by contacting MD Marine.
- Members shall be responsible for any taxes, security charges, levies or other charges imposed by or with the authority of any government or governmental authority in respect to any rewards.
- MD Marine and all companies affiliated with MD Marine will not be responsible for correspondence lost or delayed in the mail, by email or otherwise.
- Each member is responsible for keeping up to date on the MD Rewards Program, the amount of MD Rewards in his/her account and his/her accumulation and redemption activities by consulting email@example.com. MD Marine shall not be liable for the member's failure to do so.
- Each member is responsible for ensuring that all contact information given to MD Marine is current. MD Marine, its partners, suppliers and affiliates, shall not be liable for misdirected or delayed communications such as mail or email, or any consequences thereof.
- All rewards in an account expires if the MD Rewards Member has not accumulated or redeemed MD Rewards for a period of 24 consecutive months.